Return Policy

Refund Eligibility:

At Steel Power Shelving, we strive to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help. Please read our refund policy carefully to understand the terms and conditions.

Quality Concerns:

We take the quality of our products seriously. If you believe that your purchase is faulty or does not meet our quality standards, please contact our customer service team within 5 days of receiving your order for a full refund.

Non-Quality Related Returns:

If you wish to return a product for reasons other than quality concerns, such as change of mind, sizing issues, or any other non-quality related reasons, the following conditions apply:

  • Return the items within 7 days of purchase.
  • Present an Original Receipt or Proof of Purchase.
  • Items must be returned in a resalable condition. The items must be unused and within the original packaging with all accessories and manuals included.
  • We will only refund 70% of the product's purchase price for non-quality related returns. The remaining 30% covers restocking and processing fees.

Return Shipping:

  • Cancelling orders that have been shipped must be posted back to us, at the expense of the customer.
  • If you want us to come and pick up the product(s), a delivery fee will be deducted from your refund amount.

Clearance and Sale Items:

If the items are "Clearance items" or "Sale items," then a refund or exchange will not be accepted.

Refund Process:

  • Approved refunds can only be processed on the same payment method originally used to make the purchase, which normally takes around 2-5 business days.
  • Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original purchase.

Contact Us:

If you have any questions or need assistance with your return, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at admin@steelpowergroup.com.au or 0466 787 593. We are here to assist you.

Policy Changes:

Steel Power Shelving reserves the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Please review this policy periodically for any updates.

By making a purchase from Steel Power Shelving, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy. We appreciate your business and value your satisfaction.

Contact form

Thank you for considering Steel Power Shelving for your storage needs. If you have any specific requirements for customized product combinations or if you are interested in purchasing a large quantity of our products, we encourage you to reach out to us directly. We are here to assist you and provide further information about our extensive range of products and services.

Please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated team, who are ready and eager to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We value your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Feel free to get in touch with us using the contact information provided below.

Contact us:

  • Phone: 07 3807 2316
  • Mobile(Yatala): 0466 787 593
  • Mobile(Sunshine Coast): 0460 000 927
  • Email: admin@steelpowergroup.com.au

Trading Hours:

  • Monday to Friday: 09:00AM—17:00PM
  • Saturday: 09:00AM—16:00PM
  • Sunday: 10:00AM—16:00PM

We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have. Thank you for choosing Steel Power Shelving!